DetectorPro Grey Ghost Original Headphones
The Original Gray Ghost was our first deluxe headphone and it is still the most popular for the demanding professional coin relic and jewelry hunter. These phones are built by detector people for detector people.Now for the first time there is a serious alternative to the many headphones available in the past for metal detecting.
Our new Gray Ghost Headphones have been custom designed specifically for metal detector users. Start hearing those “ghost signals” others are missing. Our headphones are engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use. Gone are the days of wimpy phones that break on the littlest twig… gone are the days when outdoor noise kept you from hearing the deepest targets… gone are the days when headphones wouldn’t stay on your head… gone are the days of discomfort and loss of concentration… gone are the days of frustrating two-knob volume adjustments… and with our special sound limiting circuitry, gone are the days of headaches from too loud hits!
Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4″ mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4″ Headphone module.
- Impedance – 15
- Sensitivity – 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Frequency response: 200 – 3200 Hz… only what your detector uses
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits… no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters