Garrett® ACE™ 400 Metal Detector
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400 includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
The Garrett ACE 400 takes the ACE series to a new level with features guaranteed to deliver your next greatest find. The ACE 400 includes five discrimination modes, electronic pinpointing, sensitivity adjustment, a higher search frequency for added sensitivity, better frequency-adjust, and an 8.5×11” PROformance search coil. The GARRETT ACE 400 is sure to deliver.
- Highly Recommended – Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
- Recommended – Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: twice the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations